bleach update

Posted by mickung


Ello so bleach update.

For one Shinji’s Zanpak-to is AWESOME!!!!! That was so cool. I know that he didn’t like end the fight but that was so cool (its on my favorites list now.)
Then we go to Sajin and Tousen. Sajin is one heck of a guy er… person. . . Shinagami. Lol but all jokes aside he really is loyal to the end. Now I don’t want to ruin it for anyone who hasn’t seen the episode yet so if you haven’t seen it yet don’t read any more!

Hisagi-kun being the one to do away with Tousen was really cool. Now it is a well established fact that I love Hisagi-kun but that was one of the most epic ‘final blows’ EVER!
And then Ichigo coming out at the end was cool I was so excited to see that next week we are NOT I repeat NOT going to side arc!!!! YAY I thought for sure we would be I was just praying that it had NOTHING to do with the zanpak-to. But I was wrong and super happy I was!