We all know that Rihanna is ever so stylish.. with the help of her uber-fabulous stylist,she comes up with the most amazing looks ever. here are my recent fave looks.
Rihanna was spotted with her boyfriend,Matt Kemp.. she was wearing an Altuzarra keyhole sweater,,worth $875,with a pair of peach jeans and Christain Loubotin pumps.
she looked fabulous and chic.
I took my time to provide this look in chic,using ShopStyle.. since we cant all afford an Altuzarra Sweater.(◡‿◡✿)
This look is so daring.. and takes a brave heart like Rihanna to be able to rock it. Rihanna was spotted in london,wearing this blazer and wolford stay-ups. most of you wont like this Look.. I didnt neither.. but i guess Its Rihanna. Quite Chic.
I also provided shopping options to get this look.
P.S-just started watching true blood... im so hooked.! Sookie stackhouse is so strong.! hope y'all have a nice week.
xoxo,
FashionPhoenix



