Ok guys I’m sorry about not doing my bleach updates with the holidays, some personal things going on, and having some major writers block I’ve just been putting them off and I am really sorry But I’ll do two episodes today and I’m sorry but I cant really guaranty that I will be on time in the next few weeks but I will try. I am hoping to get more of the audio manga reviews up soon.
Bleach update
So basically the episode before last was Aizen going off about what ever the heck he gabs about and an entire episode of flippen RECAP! Now, I liked the first about four minuets of it but then it got really really old I mean I have the box sets… I don’t need the recap, but it was there nun the less.
This weeks episode was a bit better yes we started with recap but when we thought for a moment that Ichigo had lost his will to fight we where blown away now I had been expecting this because I’m an awful person and I get spoilers off of bleach wika from time to time. but where was I? Oh yes we where blown away when Isshin Kurosaki yes ‘goat daddy.’ himself but you see, as we know from what at least 100 episodes ago he is also a shinagami and apparently a good one at that. So we went through some stuff with him and before the to be continued sign came up it looked like we are setting up for Ichigo and Gin to go at it and Isshin and Aizen to fight so lots of fun I do have to say that these episodes are truly EPIC!

