OMGOSH I am soooo sorry.
I completely spaced getting this done sorry sorry sorry!!!!!!!!
Ok so to the bleach update!!!! (I am going to apologize in advance for my typos all over the place I’m doing this in a hurry its late and I have to do a few things before bed.)
This week we saw the wrap up of the war. Know one that we didn’t know was dead died. So UKITAKE IS ALIVE!!!!! *does a little carameldancen* Uh hum… Anyway every one else is ok (besides Gin *sniffle*) there was a little piece with Unohana and the Visard, then we saw the Captain Commander yelling at Byakua, Kyoraku, and Kenpachi (which was hilarious), there was some stuff on Matsumoto and Gin, and Hitsugaya and Hinamore, They also showed Byakua and Kenpachi coming back (they wouldnt look at eachother it was very funny) and they showed Yammy's end, and there was a bunch of stuff about Ichigo and the gang. Ichigo’s power loss was explained and s few other things addressed. All in all this was an amazing episode I’m very sorry I took so long and now I’m cutting it short, but next week I will update faster and I will also be doing a Bleach character spot light because next week is a side arc. So the Character spot light next week will be *drum roll* Ichimaru Gin!!!!!!!!! So look forward to that.

