First time I saw their t-shirts being exhibited at Underground, the musical talent hunt show that held in Lagos, I knew I have found the “Johnny cupcake” of Nigeria. A quick email bore the awesome awesomeness, you all about to see. Their full designs surpassed all expectation from a budding t-shirt brand. Amazing print, delicious colors and exciting designs... what else do you want in a t-shirt.
Cool Beans is a t-shirt brand owned by Cackland Company. Why the unique name, “Cool Beans”, I wondered? According to the brains behind the brand, the term, “Cool Beans” used to be popular in the 60’s. It conotates something awesome, delightful, and pleasing- a general sense of approval. The choice of the name was advised by the decision to build a brand that is cool, highly mobile and fits into the casual lifestyle of the average youth.
ADVENTUROUS... FASHIONABLE... RADICAL..!
 |
| SO COOL. |
 |
| LOVELY COLOUR AND DESIGN |
 |
| SIMPLICITY AT ITS BEST. |
 |
| I LOVE THIS...!!! AMAZING COLOUR AND WITTY DESIGN/QUOTE |
 |
| I LOVE THE SPLASH OF COLOUR. FABULOUS..!!! |
 |
| SO WITTY...!! LAAVV EETTT..!!! |
 |
| REPPING AFRICA....!!! |
 |
| MY FAVOURITE...!! |
 |
HERE YOU GO,COOL NERDS..!! B-)
The amazing brand, Cool Beans was founded in 2010 and has grown into an amazing t-shirt company with their refined witty designs and quotes. Amazingly so, the print quality is high and wont fade unlike other t-shirts out there. Their online market will be going live on 30th may. Buyers will be able to visit www.cackland.com and shop online with each tshirt going for N3.500
CACKLAND: - shop D20,Adeniran Ogunsanya shopping mall,surulere. +2348028193237 |