Epic bleach update

Posted by mickung


Bleach update
So the battle with Aizen begins. Ichigo is so awesome, I’ve always liked the guy but some days he just blows me away with how fearless the guy is taking on Aizen like that. Then you’ve got Sajin, you have to admit that he’s one epic wolf dude. Now one thing that got me excited was Hitsugaya and what he said to Aizen he may be small but he’s cool (haha ‘cool’) LOL but being serious he may be a fan favorite and all the girls go nuts for the kid but I like him too ^-^ Koyraku is hilarious and probity the only person who can truly irritate Aizen. All of this is so cool I’m loving every minute. Oh and new theme song and ending theme!


Oh side note if you have a face book account Tokyo Pop is doing a manga give away so ‘like; them and you should see the link (you’ll need a Tokyo pop account too)