HERE IS HIS INTERVIEW:
*TELL US MORE ABOUT YOURSELF?
Marco Santaniello- i am a 360° artist focused on the fashion system (making t-shirts and t-skirts).My “portraits” are becoming known on the internet and I was also the BUSINESS OF FASHION’S SPOTLIGHT ARTIST OF APRIL 2010!!!
During the university time, I created THE T-SKIRT, A FASHION PATENT. Actually the singer Kazz Kumar wore a T-skirt during a performance in London and she also wore a special t-shirt that I made for her new single “FASHION”! !
I advertise it by doing authorised and especially not-authorised catwalkshows in many places such as London, Rome, Milan and Paris.I also writes about fashion and trends on the section “NEWS” of a MaxMara’s blog.
I am A versatile artist, wide-ranging and original who take inspiration from almost everything that why I'm so unpredictable
M.I.A
*TELL US ABOUT YOUR POP ART ?
Marco Santaniello- My Pop Art… I think is going to create something really new. Many people know my PoP Portraits,it’s a way to create a sort of contemporary world where all the people are really the same.. Artists,singers and famous characters are not different from “normal” people: that’s one of my message, I mean, by using my Rainbow wall behind all of my portraits all the subjects seem to be the same.
amy winehouse
*HOW DID YOU START MAKING POP ART ?
marco santaniello- Actually, just like most of the things that I do, it was a casuality; I mean, I did a basic course in graphic design and I just fell in love with it. I discovered how to use many things on my Mac just because of my passion and not because of my real skills. That means ….without a REAL passion don’t do anything because you won’t make it !
*WHAT ARE YOUR ADVICES FOR UPCOMING POP ARTIST ?
marco santaniello- I think I said that thousand times but the only advice I always give is : JUST BE YOURSELF IN EVERY SITUATION AND DON’T CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE or ABOUT WHAT YOU DO.
CREATIVITY IS EQUAL TO PASSION.
THAT’S THE WAY I THINK.
THINK SIMPLE AND BE THE “TOP”.
His T-shirts,T-skirts,PoP arts (personal) are for sale.. if you want to buy.. do hit him up on info@marcosantaniello.com
visit his website- http://www.marcosantaniello.com
join his fan page on facebook- : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marco-Santaniello/29932819899?ref=ts
Follow him on twitter- @SUPERSTARMIX
i love his pop potraits.. so beautiful.!



