Bleach Update
Yes I know I’m late but I’ve been really losing my gumption to update this and I’m sorry… Don’t panic I still LOVE bleach I’m still a total bleach otaku its just that we’ve been in one long battle for a wile now and I’m finding it hard to update because not a lot changes episode to episode and the fact that I’m lazy… But anyway I will keep at it and here is the update
So I was correct last week in my prediction that it was going to be Ichigo and Gin fighting this week. So basically Ichigo and Gin broke off from Isshin and Aizen and are going at it, most of it was what you would expect we did see Gin’s Banki which was very interesting, really cool concept so again I compliment Kubo-sensei! And one thing I want to talk about it Gin because I’m sure the Gin fangirls where going nuts for this episode *sigh* I don’t really get that cus’ personally the guy creeps me out but I can say something about him that is strange and this is a major compliment to Kubo-sensei and that is Gin is a truly evil villain that is funny. Now let me elaborate on that. In most anime there is a villain that is ‘funny’ but for me its one of two things, one the so called ‘villain’ isn’t much of a villain and is most likely an idiot or just goofy (and I mean that affectionately I mean classic explanation is team rocket and I love them they are funny but are they really ‘evil’ my answer is no.) and two there is a villain that is suppose to be funny… But I don’t find said person funny at all, Tobi from Naruto would be a key example he’s suppose to be funny (at least at first) and I don’t find him funny at all. But you see Gin brakes those rules he is evil but funny he makes me laugh but could you say I like Gin absolutely not. He’s a villain he’s trying to kill Ichigo so no I don’t like the guy I just think he’s funny.
Now back to this episode what else happened… Not much till the end, Isshin and Aizen through around some talk and Aizen did reveal something that I’ve suspected for a wile know… And that is that the Hogiaku (I don’t know how to spell it… The stupid round thing.) has a will of its own I had suspected that for a long time, the one thing that was like “oh” was that Chado and Orihime’s power came from it and that was like oh… Yeah that would make sense but I’m also being very careful not to believe everything in fact anything really that Aizen says. But epic epic ending when our beloved hat wearing Urahara showed up and put a hole through Aizen I was like “YEAH!!!!!” so that was this episode but I’m not happy about the preview because guess what? Side episode if not full arc! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I’m not looking forward to that. in all honesty but I will say that I think I will like it as long as it has NOTHING to do with Zanpak-to incarnations cus’ if it does I will have to seriously decide if I will watch it or not I never want tot see that again!
Well that’s it for the bleach update… I’m now going to be posting a review of XXXholic!

