Hello,everyone..
Golly gosh,i have missed blogging. always seemed like i never have time. the stress is much and im bursting out with Zits all over my face.
I promise to make time for blogging.!

Recently,We had a shoot for 360Nobs and it was tedious and fun.. with just two models,we spent all day scouting for a really harsh location for the shoot and we started shooting. it was so hot and i felt flushed,but the pictures came out nicely.

for now,i shall upload "BEHIND THE SCENE" Pictures for you all..! :D

me and the models. :D

he didnt wanna eat my apple. *sniffs*
so i finally ate my apple. ;)
white gown - mossimo
shorts- vintage
bracelets- made them myself.
studded slippers- random
THE MODELS HAD FUN TOO..!!

gues he wanted only her own apple, <3


free like a bird.!!!!!!
I shall upload pictures of the Main Shoot in the next post.
I have to go to bed now,cus i have another shoot tomorrow.
Toodles ,Fashion Phoenixes.!