What Hairstyles do you like?

Posted by mickung
Have you been styling your hair pretty much the same way for years? It seems like I search for a brand new hairstyle every so often and comb many online sites and magazines for ideas. I come out with a photo of a hairstyle that I absolutely love.

Then when I take this hairstyles photo I love to the stylist to get it cut, I find out that the style is pretty much exactly the same way me hair is right now with a few minor additions or changes.

Maybe I will add a wispy bang, full bang or even choppy bangs. Maybe layers around the face is the change this time. But all the styles look the same.

Sometimes it is really hard to break out of the same hairstyle rut. Drastic measures may be necessary, such as going from a long hair style to a medium or short one. Or adding some highlights or even changing your color completely.

The best advice for breaking out of the hairstyles rut is to do everything gradually. If you want to go with the cute short bob hairstyles that all the celebrities are wearing, take it slow. Try out the long bob first, then go to medium length before making the plunge to very short hair.

A great way to try out new looks, without having to go near a pair of scissors is to try them on. Check out some of these Free Hair Demos for great hairstyles ideas.