Treating Damaged Hair

Posted by mickung
I used to wash my hair everyday and color my hair every month. After awhile of doing this, my hair was suddenly becoming extremely dry and frizzy. I mentioned to my stylist about the trouble I was having and she recommended that I stop washing my hair every day.

Initially it was a major adjustment to not shampoo every day. I just hated working out and then not showering. But I began to adjust as the weeks went by. I noticed a significant improvement in the way my hair looked and felt.

My stylist also recommended doing weekly deep conditioning treatments for at least 30 minutes. This further improved the condition of my hair.

If you are experiencing damaged and frizzy hair, maybe you should try shampooing less often and go for more conditioning treatments. It may just do the trick.