GA-REI ZERO RADIO

Posted by mickung
BoxAnimeManga > Ga-Rei Zero > Anime Event > Ga-Rei -Zero- Radio

This radio show has been broadcast on Lantis-net. This trio in anime series "Ga-Rei -Zero-" are Tsuchimiya Kagura, Isayama Yomi and Sakuraba Kazuki will talk to producer (Ito Atsushi) who outlines the plans for the Ga-Rei anime in more information.



Related Title:
Ga-Rei Zero Cho-shizen Saigai Radio Taisakushitsu

- Isayama Yomi and Tsuchimiya Kagura’s backstory.
- Ga-Rei anime has been in planning for close to 2 years.
- The original plan by the producers was to tell Yomi’s backstory, about how she became an evil spirit and etc.
- They have the blessing of the mangaka (Segawa Hajime) to tell their own story, and there is no planned overlap of plot between manga and anime.
- Shiraishi Minoru, Mizuhara Kaoru & Chihara Minori knew from ages ago that they were going to join the radio show.
- They also knew that the 1st episode of anime would made anyone who watched getting a big surprise and wondered what watchers react.
- Unusually, the music for the anime was only composed (by Agematsu Noriyasu) after the episodes had been animated and the voice acting lines recorded - the same technique was also used in Lucky Star. This means Agematsu has to be present at every episode’s recording session.

More Information:
"Ga-Rei -Zero-" Cho-shizen Saigai Radio Taisakushitsu

Author's Comments:
Since I saw that Lantis-net started Ga-Rei Zero Radio, I does not hesitate for listening their voices. I look forward to listen to voice of Isayama Yomi and Tsuchimiya Kagura for a long time! Geez. I want to understand Japanese language so I can know what they are talking (they are laughing than talking. Ha ha). I wonder they are excited or not when they know that they will join the Ga-Rei Zero radio show. Well, I know Ga-Rei in manga before anime. I already read it and feel like this manga immediately (first love.... just kidding). After that, when I knew that Ga-Rei Zero anime will be release and I watched the first episode, I must confess to everyone that...
1. I am confused because characters of the first episode were not characters that I saw in manga series. And I am so shock once more when the most of characters were...
2. I feel relieved when characters of the manga series appeared in the anime series.

Source: j1m0ne, Lantis-net