What I'm using atm!

Posted by mickung
Shampoo: The Body Shop Honey Shampoo
Conditioner: '' Conditioner
Styling products: L'oreal Elvive Light reflecting creme!
Shower Gel: Femfresh (ha!)
Body Moisturiser: The Body Shop's Brazil Nut Body Butter!
Deoderant: Sure stick!
Face Wash: Don't normally use, but when I do I use The Body Shop Aloe Foam wash
Cleanser: Vitamin E Cleanser (Body Shop) and Baby Wipes.
Exfoliator: Face: St.Ives exf. Body: Raspberry scrup (Body Shop)
Primer: Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Foundation Brush: I either use my fingers, or GOSH skunk foundation brush
Foundation: I'm lucky enough to not use any at the moment, but when I do I use L'oreal Infallible in Porcelain
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15
Powder: Lily Lolo Mineral foundation in Porcelain
Blusher: Body Shop shimmer waves
Bronzer: MAC Soft and Gentle MSF
Highlighter: The Body Shop Vitamin E illuminator
Eyeshadow Base: UDPP or MAC Paintpot in Delft
Eyeshadows: Alot!
Eyeliner: The Body Shops liquid liner in black, and GOSH's kohl in black
Curler: Body Shop
Mascara: Rimmel Extra Super Lash
Lipstick: Whatever matches my mood! I use Maybelline, Gosh, Barry M and Bourjous mostly.
Lipgloss: Hardly ever!
Nail Colour: GOSH - holographic!