Lakeside Fashion Show

Posted by mickung
Sorry I havn't posted in so long, Uni has been pretty hectic this year already and I literally havn't had a moment to do anything but work and work!

A few updates though!
So last month I took part in Lakeside's fashion show with the Body Shop I work with. We do it like twice a year, and we basically set up a stand and try and do as many makeovers and demos on the public as possible! Its always great fun and we always pamper loadsa women and meet new people! A runway is placed in the centre of the shopping centre, and loadsa pampering shops have stand around it. Every year Diversity dance as part of the fashion show aswell, as most of the boys are from essex, so it was nice to see them dance!
This year aswell, my manager gave me the chance to basically organize it ALL by myself. I had to get together all the makeup/testers/products that we would use for the day, and also all the stands/chairs/tables etc. It was pretty hectic but I really enjoyed taking charge and showing off what I could do!

SO here are a few pictures from the day! We also dressed up '80s' because we had just launched our 'old favourites' are back range!


Me behind the make-up desk!


And with my make-up belt!


Amy my manager putting up balloons!


Make-up!


Rosie!


Some of the diversity boys!


Doing a makeover!


and again...


Eye shadow makeover I did!

It was great fun, next time Lakeside do a fashion show that we're involved with then I'll be sure to post it up here and hopefully some of you guys can come and visit! XX