This that and the other thing.

Posted by mickung
I've been lacking on watch naruto I've been doing dare I say it. . . School (dramatic music) any way... I've been reading fanfic... I like it some times and other times it kind of irritates me. I feel that in some of it specifically the romance they take the characters names and basic concept and blow them way out of there rightful place... But that is a opinion... I do like one I'm reading about Yachiro she has every one stuck in her stories like little red, 3 little pigs, and so on... Really funny. Any way I also am so happy that the stupid bleach side arc is over!!!!!!!!!!! (heavenly music plays) So I did go back and watch the last episode of the good stuff (gives a sigh of relief at feeling at home watching the real stuff.) I've also been reading all about my local Anime con, Otaku con really fun stuff I'm excited for this years! But I am almost finished with naruto side arcs as well (replays the heavenly music) but will update later maybe finished with some thing...


-------
P.S.
The stupid side arcs arnt over. . . There is aparintly going to be more of some thing it looked like with Rukia and Captain Kachiki. . . Which normaly wouldn't bother me but I want the real stuff (goes away and crys.)