sigh

Posted by mickung
I'm worn out today, I've got the migraine of a sentry and school still to do but I can put that off for a wile -_^ so I took a trip to the mall in which I found that the next box peace for bleach has been released *Girly scream* so I'm happy for that and then I struck a deal with my Mom if I finish school on time this year she'll get me Fruits Basket *Nod’s head in agreement* good deal no? Any way my loving Dad Also let me get a fruits basket back pack I've converted into a purse how cute right? It's Shugre in dog form (Sense they don’t have a Yuki one he is a good close second ^^) Oh and I also got the entire series of Moribito Guardian of the spirit for Valentines awesome right? My Dad knows me so well (anime over anything else) but I've been watching some of that I love it. And on the topic of Valentines day I'm going to put up a list of my favorite couples from Anime and Manga. This will be interesting.

So lets start with Bleach but let me make this clear ALL of these are just my preference but if the author dose some thing else that is there choice to make and I will be contented with that.
Ichigo x Rukia
Orihime x Ishida
Hitsugaya x Himamore
- ok now all the random Anime/Manga (the same note I gave above applies to these as well.)
Naruto x Hinata (naruto)
Shikamaru x Tamari (naruto)
Toruh x Kyo (Fruits Basket)
Sachii x Rakuto (Wild ones)
- Well that’s kind of it I don’t have a opinion on most of there others if you want to know about a specific one that I didn’t mention comment and I’ll let you know.

___________

side note check out this trailer this movie should be awsome (I'm a BIG Avatar the last air bender fan) http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1814758425/