Go Confident Girls !!

Posted by mickung
'I love confident girls!'
Not me but, [i love them too :))]
Justin Bieber

Justin revealed to Tiger Beat that he's impressed when a girl approaches him to tell him that they like him, even if it's through their friends.
I just had this girl come up and say, 'My friend thinks your hot.' I'm like, 'Thaaaanks.' I think that happens to everyone where one of your friends goes and tells the boy!'
Justin recalled one girl who was afraid to tell him how she really felt:'She was scared to ask me out, so she kept asking me who I liked.'Then he realized she had a crush on him: 'I had to tell her I didn't like her that way. I just wanted to be friends. She was cool with it because we were good friends and I didn't want to make things weird.'

wooo.
thats the real man to be
go girl try to flirt him
but don't wear too much make-up because Justin Bieber love natural :)) #youknowit



p/s.'Favourite Girl' should be 'Confident Girl' ;)

@farishakim