update

Posted by mickung

Sorry I didn’t update last week I was super busy, so I’ve got a lot to talk about this week.

Random update.
I have started watching a few new anime including one piece and kaze no stigma plus still watching XXXholic I’m hoping to get reviews on all of those soon.

Bleach update!
So week before last was the captains and vizard VS Aizen, it was a cool battle but Aizen being the over powered irritant that he is he beat them using underhanded tricks and toying with people… But did we really expect anything different?
This weeks episode was really really cool, now its not like I’m a big fan of the old man or anything but man the captain commander was EPIC this week I have to say that I got a sort of satisfaction out of Aizen admitting that he could not beat the captain commander on his own and I was very pleased with Wonderwise going down and again Aizen couldn’t beat them in a head on fight. But now its left to Ichigo to hold Aizen off till the rest of the back up comes. So we shall see how this goes. Oh and the golden this week was super funny. (Oh Renji…)