YAAYY,FASHION PHOENIXES,

New Year,New Beginning..
I am really excited.. because i know 2011 would be a great year.!
Thought i'd end this year with a shoe-orgasm..!!! :D


Kim Kardashian's Shoe Game is dope.. thanks to her stylist,Monica Rose who always keeps that on Tab.
Being a stylist myself.. i have taken out the time to research Monica's styling signature and she loves her blacks,browns,nudes,greens and white. Really perfect for Kim Kardashian's complexion.

Here is a preview of the shoes Kim K. is wearing in the picture above.




This is a corroded brass Nicholas Kirkwood x Rodarte shoe,Which costs about $1,820 (N 273,000).
I love the heel and colour.. and the fact that it is brass,really tickles my fancy.



A girl can never go wrong in a pair of Louboutins.
i love the colour of this Christain Louboutin "MISS FORTUNE' platform slingbacks,which cost $1,195 (N 179250)
absolutely fabulous..!! <3



Oh-EMM-GEE..... I love these babies..!!!
These Prada suede Platform peep-toe Booties cost $850 (N127500)
I love the suede feel and the gold zipper.!
AMAZEBALLS..!!


I watched the "MONSTER" video by Kanye West yesterday and i fell in love with it.!
Felt like i was watching FashionTV and a model came strutting down the runway in my favourite trend.!
Kanye,being the fashion person jumped on the bandwagon and wore this camel jacket.!
I dont know the name of the designer and Google didnt help much!
Really amazing.


HAPPY NEW YEAR,LUVVIES!!!!
*hugs*
xoxo,
Fashion Phoenix.