Rebecca Romijn Can’t Get Twins to Bed

http://judyhalone.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Rebecca-Romijn.jpg 
X-Men actress Rebecca Romijn is made exhausted by her twin daughters because they  just won’t sleep.

For Rebecca Romijn and husband Jerry O’Connell, parenting is getting more difficult as their twins (Dolly and Charlie) keep getting sick and won’t go to sleep.

“It’s (parenting) equal parts absolutely adorable and absolutely horrible. I’m just trying to get them to bed at night, but they’re two! That’s what being two is all about!” Rebecca said.

“Right now, I think the whole job of being a two year old is just trying to get as sick as often as possible to build up your immune system. It’s been three months of fevers, colds and vomiting.”

Getting a sound sleep would be a great gift fot the couple right now.

“There have been so many sleepless nights for my husband and I, if I can just get the girls to stay in their beds and shut up at night, I’m happy.” She added.


judyhalone