Hello Everyone,
Amazing week so far,aye.??
Sunday was a very pleasant day for me..
2Face,the Nigerian Artist was performing live at an event held together for him by my boss,Noble Igwe and i couldn't hold my excitement. i am sure most of my international readers know who 2Face is. :)
Okay,I went to the event with my friend, Ifeanyi. It was tough looking for what to wear because recently,if an outfit ain't comfortable enough.. i wouldn't wear it. 
I settled for this sheer top and neon green skirt. to be truthful,that ain't a sheer top.. its actually a sheer play-suit and i styled it to look like a top. i was amazed that the whole outfit came out lovely.
HERE ARE THE PICTURES;-
PLAYSUIT;- GIFT FROM ARIETA MUJAY
BANDAGE SKIRT;- ATMOSPHERE
EARRINGS;- VINTAGE
HEADWRAP;- TIED IT ON MYSELF



MY FRIEND,IFEANYI;-







M.I AND 2FACE PERFORMING "NOBODY"

IFEANYI AND 2FACE.



The next day was a pretty lazy day.. no school.. no work.. NOTHING..!!!
I decided to go visit a coupla friends and i wore this "WANA SAMBO" halter neck gown.. it was a gift from the designer and its so comfortable.

HUGS,KISSES,AND LOVE,
FASHION PHOENIX.