Shipping

Posted by mickung
The first part to the shipping post is finished!

Shipping. Otaku should know what that is, but here is a definition for any one new to the anime/manga world *Shipping : is short for relationship it’s meaning in anime/manga is the couple that you like/support (example : Ichigo x Rukia or Inyasha x Kagome.) it is a big deal to the majority of Otaku. I’m a *cannon fan (the original couple that the author/creator designed and wrote), not ALL the time but most of the time. Why? I don’t really know I think because I’m a horribly hopeless romantic, I have a strong belief in true love, and I believe that the author is always right (well, most of the time.) but any way, I need to back track here for a sec, I decided to write this after cecichan commented on my valentines post. I didn’t make my self very clear in my random babbling so I’m here to clear up what confusion I left myself with. Ok so here we go I apologize in advance for the ranting I’m sure to be doing.
Shipping, I first got into this craziness with Avatar the last air bender, a good story, wonderful characters and a low rating (TV7) I’m a kattaang so here was my problem there was a literal feud going on within the avatar fan base between the kataangs and the zutaras it wasn’t pretty at all in fact I saw it get nasty I mean accounts getting ban from sites over it. And that is what confused me was it worth that?? No, it wasn’t that was stupid to get your account ban for. something you have NO control over and to ague and fight over it was just ridiculous. It is fine to ship I like to myself but don’t get mean with people and if they are mean to you leave the forum and report it to the person who runs the forum. That would make it a much more enjoyable experience for every one.

To be continued.