ya I know...

Posted by mickung
I know I know I havent updated I'm sorry I've been doing every thing but and putting it off so here I am to tell you what I've been doing and tell you about some good anime I've been watching.

Alright I've been watching InuYasha for the first time all the way though. Nuts right an Anime Adict like me not haveing watched one of the best known anime in the US... But I had it on the list and finaly got to it and it is really good I'm really enjoying it.

I just watched the girl who lept through time today and that was really good I really liked it.

and what elce have I been doing? Reading up a storm you heard me talk about Wild ones and I think I may have said some thing about Help!! But I've crossed more of the list including Maximum Ride really good, I'm waiting on one called my darling miss bancho (I think I spelt that right...) and the final book to Tomo which is also really good.

any way thanks to all who read and sorry for not updating till now.