TEEN DIVA ALERT!

Posted by mickung

Say it ain’t so! Australian television host claims that The Bieb told a producer “Don’t ever f****ing touch me again!”

Sounds like Justin Bieber may be getting a diva complex! The teen pop sensation reportedly turns into a brat as soon as the cameras stop rolling, the Australian paper Herald-Sun is reporting. The host of Sydney morning show “Sunrise” claimed that the 16-year-old actually swore at a producer! “I thought, ‘Maybe someone needs to drag you aside and give you bit of a slap,’” David Koch said. Oh, Justin! The Bieb tweeted a response to the allegations:

“Family time with my mom couldn’t come at a better time….I was raised to respect others and not gossip…nor answer gossip with anger”

“I know my friends family and fans know the person I am. Hearing adults spread lies and rumors is part of the job I guess.”

Now that sounds like the Justin we know…or we thought we knew!

“We had him on and he was a thoroughly nice bloke… really decent guy,” Koch told Sydney’s Mix 106.5 radio station.

“Our floor manager was directing him to where he was about to perform and [he] turned around and said to him: ‘Don’t ever f***ing touch me again.”

It gets worse. Apparently, Bieber’s regular sound technician said that “he tells us that all the time.”

Oh Justin, we hope this isn’t true!

@bieberarmy_asia





Source: Holloywoodlife