ATTENTION,all Gossip Girl Fans,i must confess that season 4 is on fire,and i gotta add that the statement,"I AM CHUCK BASS" has gotta be the sexiest statement ever.anyways,you know that the cast of gossip girl has the most amazing clothes on TV and my fave outfits fall in one scene and this picture of serena and blair is my fave.

Serena is wearing an Emilio Pucci jacket and i love the way it fitted her in addition to her bright blue pants and Brain Atwood heels which i have featured in the segment of this blog,"SHOE-ORGASM"



Blair's gown made my heart stop. it was like I died and went to Fashion heaven. the gown is an Oscar dela renta Vermillion silk and Organza pleated gown. I love the ruffles and the train gives it a dramatic look.




I cant wait for new episodes.
STAY TUNED.
STAY TUNED.