GIVEAWAY WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

Posted by mickung

GOOD AFTERNOON!!

I would like to start this post with an apology and a little catch up!  I’m so very sorry that I haven’t posted in over a week – I feel dreadful about it, its been very hectic lately as I’ve just moved into the cutest flat in South London with my best friend!  I adore our little home, we’ve decorated it with many flowers, photographs, decorations and leave each other post it notes to find, its adorable.  We haven’t yet connected to the internet which explains my lack of posts but I’ll have internet set up by next week I’m sure!  When I’m a little more settled I’m going to post pictures of my new room etc!

NOW – Giveaway winners!  Thank you to everyone that entered!  I loved reading all your suggestions for new blog posts that I can do and I’ve compiled the biggest list of future posts which I’m very excited to write!

To choose the winners I typed everyone’s name into a word document, numbered, and wrote your name twice if you posted a link to my blog.  All together I had 65 entries, so I entered 1-65 into random.org and then clicked generate!

FIRST PRIZE WINNER -

image 

Primp and  Preen

(http://sheprimpsandpreens.blogspot.com/)

SECOND PRIZE WINNER -

image

Liz

(www.pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com)

Congratulations girlies!! Send me your address’s at klsnooks@hotmail.com and I'll get the goodies over to you!

There will be another giveaway very soon as a Christmas gift to you guys.  I’ll be back later this week with ‘My favourite multi-tasking makeup products’ and ‘How to create the perfect red lips’!

Hope you have a lovely Monday evening! XXXXX