KOSIBAH.!!

Posted by mickung
Hello Fashion Phoenixes..
Amazing week so far,aye..?? :)
I promised to show the lovely pieces of Kosibah in a post.. Well.. HERE IT IS..!!! ^_^
Kosibah is a fashion brand,owned  by Yemi Osunkoya. my love for Kosibah can be traced back to when i was 18,bored and flipping through a magazine called Ovation and seeing Beautiful brides wearing his wedding gowns and hoping he would make mine when i am all grown up. Fuck Vera Wang... Kosibah is making my wedding dress. *Onyinye shrug*
Kosibah's pieces,both evening and bridal wears are amazing. his attention to detail is what i adore about him. his use for corset and cut is distinctly made to emphasize and flatter the curves. his designs have a seductive feel and gives out modern elegance. his use of traditional fabric,such as Aso-Oke for some of his pieces shows his love for his Homeland.
I was also captivated by his wedding dresses. Each piece,different from each other..!! "DREAMS AS WEDDING DRESSES",i called them. *sighs*
I had fun assisting backstage.. the head stylist,Veronica made me laugh all the time.. She is so funny and cool. the Models were funny and made me laugh also and the designer's presence was overwhelming. he was so calm and humble. :)
I LOVE MY JOB..!! ^_^
ENJOY THE PICTURES;-


THE DESIGNER AND ONE OF THE MODELS,WEARING HIS PIECE.
WEDDING DRESSES;-

THE BALL DRESS. :)


70'S INSPIRED WEDDING DRESS.
I CALLED THE MODEL,A "I-JUST-CANT-BE-BOTHERED" BRIDE. :D


THIS IS THE DESIGNER'S FAVE WEDDING DRESS.
THE MODEL WAS GRINNING EAR-TO-EAR THROUGHOUT. SHE LOVED IT






MY FAVE WEDDING GOWN.
I AINT REALLY PSYCHED ABOUT HAVING A BIG BALL DRESS OR LONG ASS TRAIN ON MY WEDDING DRESS.




EVENING PIECES;-

AMAZING.. GORGEOUS.!!




ASO-OKE BUSTIER.
REALLY SIMPLE AND CLASSY




I LOVE THE FRINGE. *WINKS*










POW..!!!!! THIS IS SO ME..!!!
I CAN ROCK THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND.. OKAY,YOU GET MY DRIFT. :D

The Hair was amazing and just what the designer wanted. Kudos to the Hair and Makeup stylists.
STYLING;- VERONICA EBIE-ODEKA
ASSISTANT STYLIST;- YOURS TRULY. ;D

HUGS,KISSES AND LOVE,
FASHION PHOENIX.
:)