Bieber Or Die II

Posted by mickung
Remember shaved Bieber add-ons ??
YEAH I talik about it right now :L

Just ask Greg Leuch.

Since he created an application that blocks all mentions of the Stratford singing sensation from people’s computers, the web designer has received death threats and even been compared to Hitler.

Leuch’s tangle with the Bieber faithful began after he created “Shaved Bieber,” an application that can be added to a browser or downloaded as a Firefox add-on to cover up the words Bieber or Justin Bieber, and any photos with Bieber in their file names.

Leuch posted Shaved Bieber on the Free Art & Technology blog, for which he’s one of the creators, expecting people “to have a good laugh at it,” as well as to gather a little Internet buzz

“I never expected this type of coverage . . . I never expected the death threats,” he said.

The first email he received was from a 15-year-old in Switzerland who said, “what you’re doing is going back to World War II all over again. Hitler wanting to erase Jews from society — you want to erase Justin Drew Bieber.”

Another irate fan tweeted, “I know many things about you and i know where you live. Just be aware. I might just appear behind you and shoot you with a gun.”

Another threatened to run away if her mother installed the application on her computer.

“I’m not one of the haters. I’m also not one of the Beliebers,” he said, referring to the term Bieber fans use.

The hate mail is still trickling in, but Leuch is taking it with a sense of humour.

“I get to say I died for my art.”

read more here

OMG

who belieb that he is one of beliebers just like us .

YEAH i say u r not man.

@farishakim

source: thestar.com