Bleach update

Posted by mickung

Ok so bleach update, yes I know I’m late agene I have been role playing into the am the last few days and so that means that I have been putting off my update I give my deepest apologies. I’m hoping to get a big thing done on manga before the end of summer so look forward to that also don’t forget to “like” on the blogs face book page here is the link. http://www.facebook.com/pages/BleachTunes-AnimeManga-Blog/124794200898221

Bleach update
Ok so big big stuff this week. First OMGosh Kyoraku!!!!! He is soooooo awesome! And his shinki *fan girl scream* That was so cool I’ve been geeking out about that all week. But I will admit to feeling bad for Stark, yet agene Azen is proved to be the Bleepin bleep bleep we all know he is. Then there was the whole Harible thing now I am in no way shape for form a Harible fan in fact I cant stand her but what Azen did sucked. So I’m not sure what this week holds but I’m sure it will be awesome. And then the golden this week was very funny so make sure to watch past the ending song!