This weeks Bleach update.

Posted by mickung

Sorry its late agene I feel really bad. First I was writing a fanfic piece for my Bleach OC which is now on my art site so check that out please and comment! tell me if you like it. But I was further delayed, ever headed of Harvest Moon? The game where you have farm get married blah blah blah… Well I’ve been a off and on player for years and I just picked up a copy of magical melody… And I’m so addicted right now its pathetic. But I’m here now so here is my bleach update I’m also working on that manga review I was talking about.

Bleach update
PS sorry I dont have time to fix the names that I mispelt this time I will try to come back and fix that later!

So quite a bit happened this week so I’ll give you the short version. So as we know all the espada in Karakura are dead. So the vizard and about half the shinagami (well who’s left standing any way…) have confronted Aizen and Hiori took Aizens bate and was stabbed though by Gin so Shinji caught her but it looks like she’s dieing at this point and the only person who can stop something like that is a little busy piecing our Quincy boy back together. All the wile Chado, Rukia, and Renji are fighting Yammi the 0 espada. There quite a bit of fighting there and I will say this. Rukia is awesome I forget that some times but she showed me agene this week. But its looking like we’ll be back in Hucoru mundo for a wile. Next week looks like promising so I will keep you posted!

Side note :
So I watch Maid-sama weekly and I have to say it is my secret love. it is so cheesy and girly but I really like it *sweat drop* I have to say that Usui is pretty awesome, I probably watch it more for him then I do Misaki… But I do also like oh what’s the vice prez’ name?! Yukimura Shouichirou!!! (just looked it up : P ) I feel so bad for Usui and Misaki they are just so perfect for each other but Misaki is just so stubborn and that perverted thing Usui tries to pull all the time doesn’t help although in my opinion that is just a act that he hides behind.