Bleach update

Posted by mickung

Bleach update.
Sorry this is a little late, but I didn’t get to watch bleach till yesterday so that would be why.
Yes this was a side episode but this was one of those funny ones that I personally enjoy. So they where all filming movies? The soul society cracks me up! But Unohana… She’s scary man! What makes her scary is that you have no idea what she’s going to do.
Sajin had Iba in a dog suite, sitting, ’woofing’, and worst of all shacking… That’s just wrong…
WHO IN THE SOUL SOCIETY LET RENJI DIRECT?!?!?!?!? First he let Ishida do costume design was he drunk at that time?! And then there was Orihime who turned out to be a really bad actor, and am I the only one who thinks Byakuya was enjoying using ‘effects’ on Ichigo? But the biggest question I have is weren’t they suppose to be raising money to fix the soul society… So why did they trashed half of it and flooded the rest????
But it was truly funny in my opinion, but don’t get your hopes up where not going back to the main story next week, I’m not sure what’s going on next week.