Hello Everyone,
Its a busy week,but i took out my time to blog. *HAPPY ME*
I did promise to show "BEHIND THE SHOOT" pictures of the LookBook shoot i did with a Designer,Mariam Moussa.
Her Designs were Uber-fabulous and Versatile,so we decided to shoot it in a Garden.
I was The Stylist and Obi Somto was the Photographer.
I'd be posting actual pictures of the lookbook later,But Enjoy These funny and cute pictures.

me styling the model.. fixing one or two things on the dress.
the model was so brave... being nude in front of the male photographers. :D
hehehe.. they re gonna kill me for putting this up.!

woosshh.!! pretty,isnt she?
pulling some stunt pose.! buhahaha.! lovely.!


It was so hot,I had to put on a scarf..!!!
i really dont get why i had to pose like this.. LMAO!!



We all took turns to jump up in the Air... hehe.









We met a couple in the garden and we took a picture of them..!!! :D




It was fun all through.. we looked like refugees and i must confess,Styling is no glamourous Job. Amidst the stress of running from one place to another,changing the models and sorting the accessories,we still had fun.

THE WHOLE CREW..!!!!




Toodles,Fashion Phoenixes.
hehehe.!
:D