I have been known to research a lot and that helps me learn things I never knew. I have researched about stylists and every interview always made me closer to them. So in my own mind, I decided to ask myself questions and answer it too ,right here on this blog.


*WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO BECOME A STYLIST?
ME- I remember being home after graduation from high school,researching and plotting to become a makeup artist. BAM!! I stumbled upon fashion styling at age 17 and that was it.

*HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STYLING?
ME- I actively started styling 6 months ago and it has been great so far.

*WHO HAVE BEEN YOUR FAVOURITE PHOTOGRAPHERS TO WORK WITH.?
ME-  I have worked with amazing photographers and my favourites are Obi somto, Peter Bello and Akinlolu Osinbajo. They are fun to work with and they always make me laugh.
peter bello
obi somto
akinlolu osinbajo
*HOW LONG DID YOU WORK AS AN ASSISTANT.??
ME – I didn’t work as an assistant per se, I guess I just uped,made mistakes and learnt from them. Although,I still have guidance from friends in the fashion industry.

*WHERE DO YOU FIND INSPIRATION FROM YOUR WORK?
ME- Plenty of research, people, places, and also random images that just appears in my head.

*WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE AS A STYLIST?
ME- looking at the picture of a lookbook I styled. Such joy. I am sure more memorable experiences would still come.
styled by yours truly.. ME. :D
*DO YOU HAVE A SIGNATURE STYLE?
ME- I love all things vintage,so I have been known to sport vintage items,although I have a signature hairstyle. LMAO!

my signature hairstyle.
*WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIECE IN YOUR CLOSET RIGHT NOW.?
ME- my dad’s vintage high-waisted trousers. I love it cus they are so comfortable.
my dad's vintage trousers.

*WHAT TREND DO YOU LOVE RIGHT NOW?
ME- clogs,leopard prints and Turbans.

*ANY TRENDS THAT YOU ARE COMPLETELY OVER WITH?
ME- ripped jeans!!!! I have seen so many tacky ones.

hope you enjoyed the interview.
check out this feature of me by chic therapy  click on this link ->>> http://chictherapyonline.blogspot.com/2010/11/fashion-phoenix.html
thanks for reading.
toodles.