Bleach update

Posted by mickung

Bleach Update.
Konichiwa readers, if you are real and even if you aren’t…
So this weeks bleach was AWESOME-NESS!! (yes… I went there with the all caps awesome-ness) so Ichigo is now starting to know more about Zangetsu and his Hallow there are some very interesting things going on there but I’m not going to talk to much about them cus’ I want to talk about some other stuff and still have some time to watch some other anime tonight. So if you remember before we where distracted by baka side arcs Tatsuki was left in the presence of Aizen and buhahaha guy (Don something or other… I never remember his last name and in all honesty its just a lot more fun to call him buhahaha guy.) so buhahaha guy showed up and got into a argument with Tatsuki… Aizen was doing that weird starring thing he does… And Gin… Oh Gin… I’m not sure he understood what was going on he just had that chibi “what?” look on his face. After some arguing and threats a Shinagami showed up and interrupted them… It was Matsumoto and after an augment with buhahaha guy she got him to run with Tatsuki and the other girl (sorry other girl I forgot your name) and she was ready to fight with Aizen. Gin interrupted at this point saying that he would take care of it, Aizen poked the bear…er Gin…Er Gin-bear??? Something like that but before Aizen could do anything Gin took off with Matsumoto. He took her away (carrying her quite gently for her being a ‘nuisance’.) she yelled for him to put her down he did and he asked her why she was there in her condition (for those who don’t remember Matsumoto had her ribcage broken and if I’m remembering what Kira said she collapsed at least one lung.) he healed her some but not enough for her to be trying to do what she was but she told Gin that she was there for him. He seemed frustrated with her (not that I can really tell with Gin but that is my best guess.) anyway he knocked her out (they made it seem like he was going to hurt her, but I don’t think he did at all.) and he took off, seeming like he was going to go back to Aizen. Then we went back to Asano and Tatsuki and they are trying to figure out what to do so next episode will be amazing!!!! Oh and a side note I really like the new ending it makes me want to cry, and I think that is a good thing!
NOTE : this weeks pic is a amazing art peice, I could not find the artist's name but I did not draw this (hehe I whish I did but sadly I did not...) so the creddit will go to the amazing artist who created this.



coments are always loved!!!