FASHION PHOENIX...!!!

Posted by mickung
WOW..!!
Happy New Year,everyone.
I haven't been able to blog because I was either so lazy or busy in school..

Anyways,i am BACK..!!!
New year... New fashion resolutions and i am finally proud to say this... I AM SO ROCKING MY NATURAL T.W.A...!!
for those who don't know what "T.W.A' means.. it means "TWEENY WEENY AFRO".
I had the big chop,August 2010.. meaning my hair is 6 months old.


The keyword is MOISTURE.. MOISTURE.. MOISTURE..!!
I dyed it Brownish Red..!! plenty amazing blogs have tips on how to maintain natural hair and it has helped me thus far.


I can't wait for my hair to be like this..!! *light chuckle*

I have been in love with Turbans for ages.
i blogged about it eons ago.. click this link---->>Trend alert- Turbans
recently I discovered Natural belle's blog and her blog is amazing for tips on natural hair.
she posted a video on how to tie a "june ambrose inspired turban" and i finally learnt.

NATURAL BELLE ROCKING HER TURBAN.
For days when i would love to wrap up my TWA or add an instant "WOW' to my outfit..
I always reach for a turban or fedora.
its classy and stylish..!

turban- mother's scarf


turban- african print fabric
ring- random
I have so many scarves and fabrics now,after raiding my mother's closet. *Laughs*
Wowzers... its late already..!! school tommorow.
Gotta Go..!!
Kisses.