I will be adding a new segment to my blog called “The Stylist’s Chronicles”. I will be giving tidbits and gist from the shoots and what-nots to guide upcoming stylists and fashion enthusiasts interested in knowing what goes down behind the scenes at shoots.


Every time I see a camera, I get picture happy. I can’t explain the happiness I feel when posing and leaving the photographer to do his magic.
Last Week, we had a shoot at the mango store. It was on a weekend and it wasn’t clashing with my school schedule, so I decided to dash out and have that dose of fashion adrenaline.

In between the model’s outfit changes and ogling the cute miniature Scarlett Johansson AD campaign pictures, I will pose and get a shot done till the head stylist says, “Focus, Onyinye”. It was fun shooting at the store. We didn’t have to worry about sizes and accessories. They had every thing there in different sizes.


Enjoy the pictures. J



T-shirt; - err… I don’t know! To lazy to go check. X_X
Shorts; - H&M
Turban;- Ankara Material
Belt: - Vintage
Sling bag; - Random
Me striking a pose while the team are working... hahaha!




Whenever I am at shoots, I really want to be comfortable so I wear things that aren’t fussy or too tight.
Sometimes, stylists doubles as the photographer’s assistant,if he doesn’t have any. Carrying the reflector and moving the camera lights becomes your headache too.


The Team;-
Head Stylist; - Bolaji
Make-up Artist; - kazeem
Hair stylist: - Ola



Ola and I. J







PHOTOGRAPHY;- Obi Somto

TOODLES,
FASHION PHOENIX.