I hate it when I go through my drafts and realize that there are some posts I actually forgot to publish. I posted pictures from the Austrian lace fashion show and forgot to post what I wore.
MOOFA is a fashion brand I have grown to respect. They have taken Denim, fused it with traditional Damask to create designs which gives off an afrocentric vibe with a modern twist.
The New collection, “Denim Deluxe” was all kinds of amazing. Imagine my excitement when I was asked to pick any piece from the collection. “whhaaazzaaattt”, I screamed and hurriedly scanned through the collection for a design that interprets my style.




Recently, I am obsessed with shorts and playsuits. Blame it on my petite frame. I picked this playsuit and it is gorgeous, giving me a simple silhouette.
The denim playsuit features a playful combination of colorful damask stripes onto a pink lace underlay.


*now singing* I whip my hair back…



And forth…!!

CLOSE-UP..!! J

The Designer,Olayinka Fashola

CONTACT DETAILS;-
Blk42,kosofe street,dolphin estate,ikoyi
08054076944

PHOTO CREDIT;- Peter Bello