LADY GAGA FOR MADAME FIGARO

Posted by mickung
In my opinion, Lady Gaga and Nicola Formichetti has gotta be the most powerful Fashion combination ever. Both have joined hands to push Fashion to the extreme.
I love Lady Gaga, even though her songs have been considered ridiculous and downright off-point. I Love her still. Nicola Formichetti is a Fashion Icon after my own heart even though he blocked me on twitter. *sniffs*
I saw pictures of a fashion magazine, Madame Figaro and Lady Gaga was on the cover page.,shot by Mariano Vivanco. I love the looks, even though we are all used to the outrageous “in-your-face” outfits, I find myself more intrigued about the designers of each piece she puts on. “WORK OF ART”, I must add. I found out Erikson Beamon is a fabulous accessory designer after Lady Gaga wore his pieces in her video.


Outfit by Irina Shaposhnikova. 
Sunglasses by Mercura







Outfit by Mugler 
shoes by Noritaka Tatehana



Nicola is doing a wonderful job maintaining that image, Lady Gaga wants to portray through his fashion choices for her.
*drops microphone, walks off stage, singing “born this way*