Super Frizzy Hair-YIKES

Posted by mickung
Is there anyone out there that has to deal with frizzy hair? Probably not, right? Well, frizzy hair is a daily battle for me. My hair used to be straight and fairly smooth. As the years go by and I keep coloring my hair, it has turned into a frizzy mess.

But, about a year ago I discovered the flat iron. I know it has been around for many years--I'm a little skeptical of new things. Anyways, Now I have conquered frizzy hair and so can you. Here are the steps that I follow to eliminate any frizz in my hair.

1. Shampoo using a product that contains frizz control.
2. Always use conditioner.
3. Apply a small amount of Paul Mitchell Skinny hair serum.
4. Blow dry my hair using an Ionic Hair Dryer
5. Plug my flat iron in. Let it warm up while I apply a small amount of Silk Therapy throughout my hair.
6. Clip up most of my hair--start at bottom.
7. Flat iron all layers (with my very hot flat iron--this takes about 8 minutes)
8. Presto--Like Magic--My hair is soft, shiny and smooth,

And it stays that way until I shampoo it again (every other day). When I am not washing my hair, I always put on a shower cap to prevent the moisture from the shower frizzing up my hair again.

Do you suffer from frizzy hair? Leave your comments below and tell us how you deal with it.