I have never been a fan of the 90’s fashion.. I am all for the 70’s fashion which I call the “comfortable fashion” era.
Am I the only one who rolls out of bed, combine 2 pieces and head on out the door? Am I the only one who wakes up one morning and wears whatever I see and don’t give a hoot about being fashionable?
Sometimes, I can’t be bothered about looking stylish every day! I am no Victoria beckham... I just wanna wear anything, go out and have fun.
Sometimes, I wear my jallabiyya (tunic) and a hairnet and head on out to get something outside the gate... It doesn’t mean I aint stylish... it’s just my “OFF” day, I assume. School outfits are another story entirely. I just wear t-shirts to conform with the school environment, although I tend to add something to personalize the outfit, e.g. brooches or turbans.
Anyways, I put this outfit together to pay salute to the 90’s fashion. Quite comfortable, I must add and getting my best friend to tell me I have an amazingly hot body aint working. *sulks*
A combination of a crop top, harem pants and converses will get me a pass mark in the 90’s. I was going for the sexy tomboy look; don’t know if I hit the spot.
I can’t be bothered if it isn’t stylish in this era... It’s my “OFF” day, ANYTHING GOES.





T-SHIRT;- Random
HAREM PANTS;- George
FOOTWEAR;- Chuck Taylor abi Converses.. anyone mehn..! LOL










It’s the month of June soon and it is gonna be the “STYLE” month, right here on Fashion Phoenix. I will be featuring designers, models, and fashionable youths who will be guest blogging and putting up pictures of themselves and notes on their style.

NOTE; - NO BLOGGERS ALLOWED.
We, Bloggers shall take a seat and be wowed by the style of the people outside blogsville. J

Wanna guest blog on your style? Do send me an email with pictures and a description of your style and what you love in your wardrobe to onyinyefafiobi@yahoo.com

Toodles….
J