BACKSTAGE :- MBGN..!!

Posted by mickung
Hello everyone,
It was a very busy weekend.
Apart from publicly declaring my shyness on a live national television show and dragging my tired body out of bed the next day to attend Le Petit Marche (LPM), I can say it was a pleasant weekend. I am Alive and kicking, thanks be to God.
On Saturday, June 25th, The Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) 2011 held in Eko Hotels and suites. I was contacted by a designer to help her style her collection on the contestants. Although I had plans, I cancelled them because I am all for supporting upcoming designers and helping them build their brand, which isn’t an easy feat.
After the chaos backstage, my fashion friends, consisting of Peter Bello, Nneka Ezeaka, Kola Oshalusi, Ifeanyi dike jr and I went to the back of the auditorium, crossed our legs and enjoyed the rest of the show.
My Friend, Delphine Okobah was representing Ebonyi state. She didn’t make it to Top 5 and I was pained.
My expression changed and I uttered curse words at the MBGN Judges. *laughing out loud*
Everyone who watched the show had to share their views and opinions. . . Twitter served as a platform as usual for everyone to air it all.
It was a long, hilarious night and in my usual manner, I took backstage pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Enjoy.!!  


My friend, Delphine..!! I had to stitch the ruffles on the attire with needle and thread! Amazing how it came out looking fabulous.!!






Miss Adamawa and Miss Ebonyi.
 (Miss Adamawa won Miss La Casera)







Miss Bayelsa , Sophie gemmal was the 1st runner up






Miss Delta..!!


Beautiful girls… One crown..!!
I admired their competitive spirit and the fact that they came out to contest amidst rude comments from the public.

This Blog, “FASHION PHOENIX” was nominated for “BEST FASHION OR STYLE’ BLOG... do vote for me here --- 
www.nigerianblogawards.com/vote.php
Take your time and Vote... Vote... Vote..!! :)

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix.