THE FASHION BRAND;- JIDZ

Posted by mickung
The Fashion Brand, Jidz is a brand I adore and love so much. The first time I laid my eyes on a JIDZ purse, I was instantly captivated by the inventive drama and the subtle contradictions. The use of colour, patch work, tasseled zipper and pearls made me fall in love with it.
Everytime, I am transfixed by the aesthetic of the brand and the attention to detail. The mix of fabrics, such as suede, special leather, damask, on each bag ensures a one-of- a-kind piece.
Each piece gives a casual edge and colorful pop to any outfit. As a Fashion-Fanatic myself, I am compelled to darn all fashion rules and carry a colorful Jidz purse with an equally colorful outfit.
JIDZ, headed by its designer, Juliet Ibiapuba David-West is a brand that has grown to infuse accessories such as Cheque-book holders, Briefcases, Phone pouches, Notebook cases, Belts, Ipad cases, etc
There is a signature style running through every JIDZ piece which includes signature pearl accents and every piece is lined with raw silk, giving a vibe of luxury and value for your money!


Amatieye Elite



Damsel aliday Briefcase

Velvet chequebook holders

Suede detailed Crescent purse

Suede detailed Crescent purse in burgundy forest colour

Contact;-
Juliet Ibiapuba David-West
08039318166, 07062279484, 07879985660.
Designers Outlet, 4th floor Mega Plaza, Victoria Island, Lagos.
jidz.mailus@gmail.com