I am back again with the “Style Features”
The second feature is the amazing Koromone Koroye.
A Student and fashion lover, I absolutely adore and admire her style. She definitely takes risk with her clothing, dress according to her body type and jumps on Trend Bandwagon some of us dread like mixing Prints et al.

Here is what she has to say;-

“My name is Koro. I am 20 years old. I am an English and creative writing major and African studies minor at Hofstra University, long island, New York. I love fashion, love it..! I cannot describe my style at all. I just open my closet and piece things together, although I will say I am inspired by some outfits I see on my tumblr dashboard. I love street style and stalk fashion blogs.I love Vanessa Hudgen’s style because even though she has a small frame, she can wear long skirts or big shirts and still pull it off.Another style inspiration is Solange Knowles. I mean, how can you not love her.? From her lovely afro to her clothes. She is just perfect.”


Mixing Prints..!! POW.!!




Colour me stripes..!!




ROCKSTARR..!!! ^_^









*Snaps Fingers*
WERK EEETTT..!!! ^_^
I absolutely love her style

Don’t forget to vote for 'Fashion Phoenix' as “BEST FASHION AND STYLE BLOG” (9th category) here ---- www.nigerianblogawards.com/vote.php
*kisses*
Fashion Phoenix