SCHOOL STYLE. . .

Posted by mickung
School can be hectic, and you get to appreciate the little things that makes you chuckle and say to your friend,’OMIGOSH, DID YOU SEE THAT.??’
Different people... Different background… Different style… you always get to see the Good, The Bad and the “what-the-hell-were-you-thinking-wearing-that-to-school”

In my school, you get to wear conventional things to blend in with others. Sandals, t-shirts, jeggings, leggings, denim, blazers et al can be referred to as the university’s uniform. Whenever I wear my turban, I get stared so much, I want to pull off my earrings,whip someone and scream “what the hell, haven’t you seen someone wearing a turban?? Do I look like I hid a bomb inside it.?”
Today was a lazy day. In between classes and ending up spending my entire money, buying vintage-inspired rings,I took pictures of cute students going to their various lecture classes.
IT’S STYLE MONTH..!!! ^_^


OYINDAMOLA ADEBISI;-



Her cute ballet flats. GORGE.!!

EJIRO PALMER-IKUKU;-


OSASUMWEN IMAFIDON;-





TINUKE LAGUDA;-





My internet connection is being such a piss-take tonight,
If I were the president, I would guarantee proper internet service for everyone.
Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix.