Hiya everyone,
I am so sorry for my lack of posts. This was due to a mild illness and lack of internet connection.
I AM BACK INNA THE PLACE..!!! ^_^
If you follow me on twitter, I am sure that if you haven’t rolled your eyes at the title of the post, you are about to roll your eyes at the pictures or probably say to yourself, “so this is the Florence Welch she keeps making noise about”.
This is ME, rolling on the floor, laughing my ass out. I am sorry but my loves for Florence Welch, lead singer of the band, “Florence and the machine” isn’t gonna fade.
My friends call it obsession, but I call it Pure Love. I am just a normal girl, appreciating the awesome awesomeness of Florence Welch. Nada wrong in that.
Florence Welch was the cover girl of Nylon Magazine and It made me the happiest girl on earth.
The editorial showcased her personality and free-spirited style.
This is the first cover/editorial I have seen on her and she looked natural and gorgeous.
I have hyped her too much, you say.?  I have included a musical video of one of my favorite “Florence and the machine’ song, “cosmic love”
Please do enjoy it and thank me later. J















Do check out my tumblr page, ( www.onyinyefafiobi.tumblr.com ) and the fancy hub ( www.thefancyhub.com ). It’s a fashion online magazine I contribute for and has all the exclusives and behind-the-scenes pictures of al things fashion.
Please don’t forget to drop your tumblr addresses, so I can follow you all.
Te quiero,
Fashion phoenix.