Bleach update

Posted by mickung

OMGosh OMGosh OMGosh did you all see Unohana?!?!?!? I was EPIC!!!!!! So so so Epic. She used Kido and was like ‘OMGosh good’ anyway off off my fan girl moment. Byakuya fighting Hitsugaya hu? That was a cool fight and I LOVED his little speech at the end (and if anyone doesn’t know he means by ‘my pride… Go back and watch his fight with the what was is 8th? Espada?) so that was cool then back in the world of the living I’m a little confused why is Kon flipping out about Ichigo leaving and no one being able to protect the girl? I mean come on Soi-fon is still there I know most of the vice captains are out for now but last time I checked Renji was just fine! Plus Chado and Ishida are perfectly fine so she’s going to be just fine unless she runs off again. But anyway when I saw the prevue for next week I was like ‘crud…’ when I saw that they’re going to drag Momo into Hutsugaya’s fight that’s just not fair…