LAZY SUNDAY..!!

Posted by mickung
"Get away,you short rat". My younger sister screamed.
"I am gonna tell Momma for you". i said back with tears rolling down my cheeks.
Those sentences has always been her battle words when we were younger. calling me short was all it took to make me crack up in tears and back off the arguement.
I AM ONYINYE FAFI OBI AND THERE WAS A TIME,I HATED BEING CALLED SHORT :(
"Nnenne,dont mind her. you are not short." My mum said.
i am not sure those comfort words were the truth because the mirror told me otherwise. i took solace in wearing Heels,hurting myself in the process,but then i was happy to stand by my younger sister who towers me,even in ballet flats.
"Onyinye, don't wear those shoes. why can't you be comfortable in flats?"My dad would always ask,while we got dressed for church.
"He doesn't understand. . . it's all his fault. i should have taken Mummy's genes." i would say in the privacy of my room.
Gone are the days when i was insecure about my height. who cares if my younger sister is taller than me. LIKE SERIOUSLY..?? *Flips Hair*
Recently,i have developed a huge love for Ballet Flats and sneakers. my shoes have been locked up till i am through with this phase.
Sunday was a lazy day. I spent time with the loved one,before going to the mall to meet up with a dear friend and twitter buddy,Bolaji.
I love the sneakers. the chunky soles gives it a vibe i can't explain.


TANKTOP;- too lazy to stand up and check. x_x
SHORTS;- H&M
BELT;- Vintage
SNEAKERS;- British Knights

CLOSE-UP :)







My Friend, Bolaji.

Her adorable ballet flats.


Blogging from my Sick bed. . . sucks really bad.!!
got a tumblr... I haven't figured out how it works yet,but i will be uploading personal pictures and Behind-The-Scene pictures from my shoots.
www.onyinyefafiobi.tumblr.com
please,do check it out.

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix.