Day 2 of MTN Lagos Design and Fashion Week has come and gone! Many fashion brands exhibited their gorgeous pieces, but I couldn’t help but stop at the Anita Quansah Stand. Her neckpieces always keep me stunned for hours and the fact that she uses random stuff that we see everyday to create them is just one word... AMAZING!
Her stand was beautiful and eye catching. The designer, Anita Quansah is a very talented person and I was so amazed that she remembered me from Arise Fashion Show. Her PR representative and Awesome Fashion stylist, Crystal Deroche took out time to explain the concept behind the stand.
The 2 mannequins represent Adam and Eve. The tree-like stands with the pieces represent the forbidden fruits. TOO FAB!
Crystal also answered almost all my question on fashion styling. (as an inquisitive person, I had tons of questions.) she started from the work that goes into styling a high fashion shoot. From the inspiration, to the concept, research, moodboard etc.
I learnt a lot.
Enjoy the pictures;- 


THE STAND!

LOVE THE MIX OF TEXTURE.



MADE OUT OF SAFETY PINS. TOO FAB!




YAY! TO GOOFY PICTURES! LOL


NEED THIS WRIST CANDY IN MY LIFE STAT!

CRYSTAL DEROCHE EXPLAINING MORE THINGS ON FASHION STYLING.

CRYSTAL DEROCHE


LOVE HER BRACELETS.

Anita said a diffusion line consisting of affordable pieces would be available soon. I Can’t wait to see it. J

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix