Top 15 Hottest Anime Guy

Posted by mickung
I have nothing to do in particular and I haven't even read manga today. This is sooo unbelievable! So rare of me 'coz I am a certified manga reader addict, lol. So, while searching in the internet (searching for a next prospective manga to read), I stumbled upon some new anime characters that are quite unfamiliar with me. and most of them are pretty haawwttt! Then, i came up with a solution to list (at least 15) all the hottest anime guys I have ever known or watched so far until this day. Actually, there are lots out there but I am kinda tired to list them all down (laugh) so I just picked the top 15. This is based on my own opinion and taste. So don't mock or scorn me out of my choices, hahaha. 

1. Touya - Ayashi no Ceres

2. Rayne - Neo Angelique Abyss

3. Zero Kiryu - Vampire Knight

4. Yakumo Saito - Psychic Detective Yakumo

5. Kanami Kuran - Vampire Knight

6. Usui Takumi - Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

7. Toshizo Hijikata - Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan 

8. Dark - DN Angel

9. Tamahome - Fushigi Yuugi

10. Zess or Luka Crosszeria  - Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru

11. Ren Tsuruga -Skip Beat!

12. Ban Midou - Get Backers

13. Kei Takishima - Special A

14. Kenshin Himura - Samurai X

15.  Ikuto Tsukiyomi - Shugo Chara

Have you noticed their similarities? If you haven't, I better tell yah. Aside from being perfectly good looking guys, they are all serious! I like cold and indeffirent characters yet so caring (in anime only). Though some of them like Usui, Ban, Tamahome and Kenshin are not all the time serious. But, they can be serious though. And when they become like that, oh my, they get so handsome and hot!!! They look so striking when they smirk/grin. (faint

I am planning to make the top list hottest men for manga characters, but i don't know when I can possibly do that one;D