Been a long day, I must confess. Today, I had to style 2 looks for a creative brochure for the British council. The specified looks were a fierce look and an extra look.
The shoot took place in Photographer, Obi Somto’s studio. I really hate studio shoots, but I felt right at home with my Florence and the machine songs blasting loud outta the stereos. (I absolutely adore Florence Welch!! *sighs*)
While waiting for the models to arrive, Somto took some pictures and portraits of me. My outfit is actually a romper. I love the awkward fit because if it is any tighter, I risk showing the whole world my butt crack. This made me refrain from making it tighter below. It is really comfy and the flowers and cut gives me a retro vibe. LOOVVEE EETT!
Enjoy the pictures;-


ROMPER;- Ad Lib




Searching for Florence and the machine songs!


Mocassins;- Mootsies tootsies
Earrings;- Vintage


Dancing to “Rabbit heart” by Florence and the machine!


OKAY! O_O



For the extra look, I decide to go for something colorful and sweet. Of course I think a corset and  maxi skirt is a weird combination but a Perfect way to wear a corset during the day. Add a turban and POW! Amazing ethnic look.


The fierce look can’t be released now because it’s the main look. Of course this extra look will be added but another different shot. J

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix